11.28.2011

Blag? What's a blag?

Fact:
I'm too busy to blog.

Fact That Makes The First Fact Irritating: 
I love to write.


8 months of no blogging? I really didn't realize I had been absent this long. But there is NO FREE TIME! It's been like this for years, but I feel like it's reached critical mass. For the last year I have had to "take care" of something every night. Social appointments become obligations, regardless of my relationship with the appointee. Work not only comes home with me, it sleeps with me. (In my DREAMS, gutter-brains! I DREAM about work.) Can I get a "sheesh?"

I'm pulling the plug on freelance for the next 6 months or so.
I'm putting an end to elaborate "happy birthday" video productions. Et al.
I'm going to spend more time with my even scarcer husband.
I'm going to say yes to watching the whole Woody Allen library. CAUSE I CAN.
I'm going to say yes to writing more over here, about things fundamental to me.
I'm going to say yes to blogging again.


I'm going to say "no" to everything else. Everything. I mean it. Just try and test me. No means no.

3 comments :

E said...

Adrienne, I'm stopping by to let you know that I miss your blogging and to say congrats! Your mom told my mom and my mom didn't tell me until I asked her if she had heard anything once I creeped on your husband's facebook and saw it there. Hope you are doing well!!

miccolene said...

I DO NOT LIKE THAT I HAVE TO READ OTHER PEOPLE'S COMMENTS THEN GET CURIOUS AND THEN GO TO YOUR HUSBANDS FACEBOOK PAGE AND SCROLL DOWN A HUNDRED TIMES TO FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE EXPECTINGGGGGGG.

That being said WHOHOO and CONGRATS and I need details. Like when are you due and what are you having and will it come out in a neon tracksuit.

miccolene said...

Also, proof that you've had sex! agh!